As a courtesy to our patients, we submit claims to all insurance companies provided we have complete and accurate information. To ensure your claim is submitted in a timely fashion, please make sure the following insurance information has been included in your registration process. It is our commitment to assist you in getting your claim processed, it is still your responsibility to ensure that all services rendered by Englewood Orthopedics, on your behalf are paid in full.
- Your full name and address
- A copy of your current insurance card
- Effective date of insurance. Complete name, address and telephone number of insurance company, if it doesn't appear on your card
- Secondary insurance, if applicable
- Name and address of policyholder
- Your relationship to policyholder
Workers' Compensation Claims
- Employer's name, address and phone number
- Date of accident
Motor Vehicle Claims
- Insured Name
- Date of accident
- Insurance Company Name & address
- Claim Number, if known
Co-pays and Deductibles
Co-pays and deductibles are due at time of service.
Billing statements are mailed once a month unless there is insurance pending and in that case, you will not receive a statement until we have been reimbursed by your insurance company. However, if after 60 days we have not received payment from your insurance company, we look to you, our patient, for assistance in getting your account paid.
We recognize that health care costs can, at times, create a financial hardship, therefore, we are willing to visit with you to set up a payment plan to ease the financial burden of satisfying an account balance. There will be times when we ask you to produce financial statements to determine a financial hardship. Any of our account representatives will be happy to assist you and review the details with you.